Mojo Monday #114



Happy Thanksgiving to all you blog followers out there! Since I've been making so many Thanks- giving/Fall cards lately, I went for Christmas this time with the Mojo Monday sketch. Here's the sketch and here's my card. I used some older Daisy D's paper, a Making Memories poinsietta, and all the rest is from Close To My Heart, including the leaves which are from Just Blooms Summer Posies. The stamp set is "Holiday Joy", the textured card stocks are Desert Sand, Chocolate and Colonial White. The red velvet ribbon is from the Cranberry Collection Ribbon Rounds, and the bitty brads are Antique Copper. I added a little platinum Stickles here and there, and the punch is from Martha Stewart.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com