Veranda Mini Album



I picked up these great little plain chipboard books from Michaels about two months ago for only one dollar a piece! If I see something I like, I usually snatch up about a dozen. Good thing too, because now they are nowhere to be found. So I have enough for a class later this month, but do not despair. If you really like the album and would like to make it exactly the same way and can't attend my class, I will have a template available of the shape of the pages so you can trace and cut out your own chipboard. It's easy! Just keep an eye on my blog in the next couple of days.

We just got a new Canon FS31 digital video camera. Now I have no more excuses! I'll be creating videos very soon. I am entertaining the idea of creating a three-part series for the Veranda mini album. It'll be so much easier than taking still shots and printing out all those pages of photos. So stay tuned!

As always, you can view my calendar of events on my CTMH website.

Comments

  1. Cute book Annette, See you next Thursday. DiAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I can see, your mini-album is awesome!!!! Love the cover...looking forward to your photos of the inside :) I snatched up some of these albums at Michael's, too...they're awesome! I've been taking the "pages" apart and decorating them as photo hangers for my cubicle at work. Love how versatile thay are! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mini-album. I can't wait to see your videos. I'd definitely be interested in the chipboard album template :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to get the instructions for this little album. I have a girl scout troop going camping next weekend and this would be a great project. I am a fellow consultant...if you could email me your directions that would be great. scrapnfever2002@yahoo.com. It's lovely! Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com