June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop



Wow, am I loving this month's Stamp of the Month "Wonderful Friend" because it has that vintage look and it shows so much versatility. We all know that manly cards are sometimes a challenge, but this stamp set makes it easy for us. On the other hand, I can see making a really cool card for my daughter with that argyle pattern in there. (In her Manga world, argyle and plaid are all the rage.) As you can see though, this stamp set has Dad in mind. The word DAD and the tie, and the argyle, and that vintage time piece,... it's perfect!

Before I forget, this is a Stamp of the Month Blog Hop, so that means you might have come here from Jody Gustafson's blog. If you're starting here at mine, just keep on hopping and you'll make your way through over 60 consultants' sites for inspiration and great ideas for this stamp set!

For my card, I used deep colors of cardstock such as Barn Red, Brown Bag, and Bamboo. Stamping is done with Cocoa ink and the metal accents are Antique Copper. The ribbon is from CTMH's newest Cocoa ribbon collection.


The tag pretty much uses the same color scheme plus I worked in some pattern paper from our Passages Level 2 papers. A little natural twine running vertically alongside the stamped necktie works nicely with this manly theme.

Now keep on moving along this wonderful Blog Hop to see what Chris Shouse has designed for you.


Comments

  1. These are great...love the metal accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such handsome projects. I love the attention to detail on both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! I love all the details in the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the card and tag are awesome - great stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and tag! Love that warm, rich color! It's so classic. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tag with the offset tie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laurie, Great tag. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love them both, but the tag is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job! I could see the tag being used on a scrapbook layout....thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you hung the little DAD frame!! Both the card and tag are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the accents on the card, and the tone on tone herringbone background paper of the tag sets off everything just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the tag! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com