Skeletons Love Coffee Too

Cricut meets QuicKutz with these whimsical Halloween cards I made last night.

I just posted these four cards on My Etsy Shop this morning. Each card is a gift card holder. Preferably for coffee gift cards!


For some reason, I'm enamored with this skeleton from the October 31st Cricut cartridge. Although he's a bit tedious to put together, I still love him. And my coffee mug QuicKutz die fits perfectly in his boney hand! 

Here's how the inside of each card looks, with a slight variation in each...


The slot for the gift card is easy to create. Start by cutting the card base at 5 1/2 x 11 inches. Score at 4 1/4 inches, 5 1/2 inches, and 6 3/4 inches then fold. I machine stitched the spine closed, but you can use super strong sticky tape or adhesive if you prefer. Then I cut a notched-out slit a little wider than a gift card right on the center fold. 

Here are the other three cards...




These were SUPER fun to make! They would make perfect little thank you gifts for your doctor, nurse, chiropractor or just a favorite friend who loves Halloween and coffee.

And a little humor.

Comments

  1. Oooooh, I love them! Sorta looks like Paul! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so awesome. Love love love them! Great job. Thanks for the instructions too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, You are too funny, coffee and skeleton! Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! Very cute! I hear the coffee goes right through them!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love halloween and coffee. these are adorable and fabulous .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, who doesn't love coffee! I'm just surprised the skeletons have the guts to admit it! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com