Dotty For You Promo Sneak Peak #1


"Dotty For You" is the name of the upcoming Close To My Heart promotion to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month. Starting next week, April 17th through the entire month of May, you can get this fun paper pack for only $5 OR even for FREE. Keep on reading...




This 24-pack of double-sided paper contains bold prints, bright colors, and LOTS of dots. "Dotty For You" is a great name for this pack since the back of each sheet has a complimentary color with a tiny dot pattern, which I love! Included in the pack is a project idea sheet too.



There are three ways to get this fun promotional pack

1. Place a qualifying order (April 17th - May 31) on my website and add the "Dotty For You" paper packet for only $5.

2. Host a Gathering (in home or online) with a sales total of $400 or more (before shipping & tax) and receive the "Dotty For You" paper packet for FREE.

3. Join my team as a new consultant between April 1 and May 31 and receive a "Dotty For You" paper packet FREE with your consultant kit.



I mentioned the project idea sheet that comes in the packet, and I am also creating my own art samples which I'll share with you over the next several days. My goal is to use the entire packet and see how many projects I can make. I love to challenge myself like this!


So today I'm sharing an easy and pretty card set. 

With the help of the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and a sentiment stamp set ("Say It In Style"), these cards came together really quickly. 


Stay tuned tomorrow for more samples using the "Dotty For You" paper packet.


Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com