May Kit of the Month now available

Changes are coming for my Kit of the Month. Starting in July, like many companies' kits of the month, MY kit of the month will become a club-based offering. That means you become a member of my Kit of the Month Club on a yearly contract. Kits are automatically reserved for you, shipped to you, and an extra surprise will be included with your kit each month.

Starting in July, each member will receive my easy-to-follow instructions for assembly, embellishments and all other materials to create four scrapbook pages. Plus a mystery goody each month! Kits will be $20 (plus shipping where applicable) and will only be available to club members. You can join the Kit of the Month Club at any time.

So stay tuned for more details next month. Meanwhile, here is the May Kit of the Month using Close To My Heart's "Victory" papers and stickers...





Kits of the Month are currently available for only $16 and include everything you need to complete the four pages you see above (plus shipping where applicable). May and June kits will be available for purchase without club membership. So grab yours now. It's as easy as clicking the Pay Pal button below.

If you're interested in my Kit of the Month Club starting this July, contact me via e-mail for all the details at AnnetteGreen@me.com.




Buying Options







Comments