Virtual Open House preview - Make it From Your Heart

Volume 2 of "Make it From Your Heart" is a must-have guide for your quick card making and scrapbooking needs. It's filled with easy-to-follow cutting guides to create 16 different 2-page layouts, two 1-page layouts and 12 card designs. And the price point can't be beat at only $7.95! This beautiful booklet will be featured in my Virtual Open House YouTube video coming up starting September 1st. Today I wanted to share a little sneak peek of a layout I created using this guide.


This is from Pattern #17. I love that this booklet includes two finished samples of each layout showing various options of the blueprint like rotating the page or switching the pages (in the case of a 2-page layout). Here I've used the new Laughing Lola papers and accessories, along with the Artbooking Cricut cartridge bundle which includes stamps and chipboard.


Before I share some close-ups, here is the Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 book.


Do you have Volume 1 yet? If not, I would highly recommend both. They are right on-trend with current papers and embellishments and fit today's style of scrapbooking and card making. I take these along to crops when I need some inspiration and ideas.



The Laughing Lola papers are so fun with paisleys, plaids and cougar spots. This accent strip below the Sophomore Year piece is the zip strip from one of the papers in this beautiful packet. Each 12 x 12 pattern paper has an additional 1/2 inch coordinating strip along the top that can be cut away and used as an accent. I love that!



These adhesive-backed shiny gems have a colorful pattern in them that coordinates perfectly with the papers. The stamps are from two of the three sets in the Artbooking bundle, as mentioned above. The arrows are stamped onto the chipboard arrows that are in the bundle as well. Don't you love that the stamps, the chipboard and the Cricut cuts all go together? What could be easier?



On rare occasion, I will stamp and cut out letters by hand as I did here. I couldn't resist using the whimsical "Glamour" Uppercase Alphabet set. It didn't take long to cut them out, I promise. And it was worth the trouble, I believe, because it's so perfect with this layout.



This stamped heart is another image from one of the sets in the bundle. I stamped it with Gypsy ink then colored in some of the eaves and flower centers with a Bamboo marker. The satin paper clip bow is another accent from the Laughing Lola Assortment.



The photos frames and the journaling frame are a combination of the chibboard pieces and matching Cricut cuts in the bundle. Sure did make this layout easy to pull together.



Stay tuned for more on using the new Artbooking Cricut cartridge for your creative projects. I'll have much more to come!


Links to buy these great products:




Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!


Comments

  1. Your layout is beautiful! Thanks for sharing all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green on this layout, and that title was so worth it to fussy cut. It is what caught my eye straight off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this layout :) My favorite are those arrows and the title. I pinned for inspiration later :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is just perfect! You can certainly see your graphic design background coming through. May I have some of our talent?

    Cheers,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com