CTMH Spring/Summer Idea Book Samples

Hello on this fine Tuesday. I've got samples to share with you today from my Close To My Heart Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book Trunk Show. As I mentioned yesterday, I pulled these little samples from a vintage suitcase and passed them around my show to the guests to see up close in person.


Let's get right to it then.


First up is the February Stamp of the Month "Wild About Love" and the fun whimsical "Lollydoodle" paper pack. This card also features the Lollydoodle Assortment and the new Pink Glitter Paper. (Links to all products are listed at the end of this post.)

The Stamp of the Month is available only for its month, and you can get it for just $5 with your qualifying order of at least $50 or more. Or you can purchase the set at full retail of $17.95.



Next is the beautiful "Skylark" paper pack on this tag I created using the "Believe in Yourself" stamp set. One of my favorites this season. 


Skylark is also my February Kit of the Month, which includes the Skylark chipboard complements and the teal flowers from the Skylark Assortment. My kit of the month includes four pages (two 2-page spreads as you see here), cutting directions, photos, and assembly tips. Each kit is $20 plus shipping.



The new "Ivy Lane" paper pack has lovely color combinations of pinks and plums and greens. The stamp set featured on this card is called "Dreamer." I've used the Ivy Lane Assortment to embellish.



This simple card using Ivy Lane was the make-n-take at my trunk show. It features two-toned stamping using the "Inspiration Flourishes" stamp set, glitter paper, and one of the pink flowers from the Ivy Lane Assortment.




"Ariana" is the name of this pretty paper collection on this cute pie box using the Artiste Cricut Cartridge. I've covered up so much of the paper, unfortunately, so be sure to check the link at the bottom of this post to see all the papers in this collection. I've included one of the sweet little fabric bows from the Ariana Assortment, and used the "For a Friend" stamp set.



Appropriately named, this paper pack is called "Balloon Ride" and features pastel shades and whimsical hot-air balloons. I used the "Lifting Spirits" stamp set with Saddle ink for stamping, then colored in with alcohol markers. Foam tape really adds great dimension to images on this card.



Next up in the "Jubilee" paper pack on this simply and fun milk carton treat favor box, also cut from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. This paper collection is perfect for summer, barbecues, family reunions, picnics, and more. I've added one of the adhesive badge buttons on the front from the Jubilee Assortment. Be sure to click on the link below to get a better look at all the papers in this pack.



And finally is "Timberline." A nice, masculine outdoorsy paper pack. I've used "All the Details" stamp set and an older birthday set to stamp this card, and included the new Triangle Durables Studs. These little adhesive-backed triangles come in two sizes and in antiqued silver and gold. Really easy to just peel and stick.



That's a pretty good summation of what's new in the way of Close To My Heart papers, stamps and embellishments, but there's LOTS more new stuff this season, so be sure to check my website where you can view the entire Idea Book online. Or contact your local CTMH Consultant for your own Spring/Summer Idea Book. 





To close, I should mention the fantastic promotion this month. "Embossing is Boss." Simply purchase 2 packs of single or combo card stock from your CTMH consultant and you can choose one of the five new embossing folders for FREE. These new embossing folders are especially nice because of their generous 5 x 7 inch size. I don't know about you, but that's a big plus to me. I make 5 x 7 cards all the time and the small folders have always frustrated me.



Here are the links to all the products I've mentioned above. Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you have a fabulously creative day!









Comments

  1. I've been SO looking forward to seeing what you do with this new Idea Book, and you haven't disappointed me. I love it ALL! I think my favorite is the Foxy card, it's just so CUTE, but I also love the Timberline card because you took that paper and made a wonderful masculine birthday card with it. (I was trying to think about how to use it without using the camping theme.) Thank you so much for sharing your ideas and talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. Love all of your creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you made! You have been VERY busy! I too love that foxy card. I think my fave papers are Ariana and Timberline as love the wood grain and deep blues. I always look forward to what you do with the new products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE ALL your creations!! So beautiful!
    I'm sure you had tons of ooohhhs and aaahhs when you pulled each item out. Such a creativity way to show off the new products! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I wish I could have come to your open house. Your creations are so creative. Love each and everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful "stamples!" Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful "stamples!" Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com