New Graphic 45 Shadow Boxes (and a little surprise!)

Hello bloggers and Happy Friday! I have been keeping a little secret for a while, and now I can happily share something cool with you.

Back in August, I was approached by Graphic 45 about some new products they were developing. Shadow boxes! They asked if I would design a sample project using each of the two styles of their shadow boxes. Since they have made their debut at CHA and are now available in stores, I can share this cool news.


Here's what they look like (photos taken from Scrapbook.com)...


The square ivory one measures 10" x 10" x 1.75" and has four 4" compartments and a clear sturdy acrylic panel in the back with swing clips for easy removal. You can layer photos or ephemera inside and behind the acrylic, and of course adorn the inner compartments with more photos and memorabilia for a beautiful keepsake. Hanging hardware is included in the package too.



The black one measures 14.25" x 6" x 1.75" and has three 4" compartments. And you can use it either vertically or horizontally.



I had fun creating this girlie shadow box using Botanical Tea, adding some altered items from the craft store in the cubbies. (And yes, that's my Jamie in the lower right corner.)    :)




For my sample using the black shadow box, I decided to use it horizontally. I used the Typography collection and made a little keepsake of Paul and I.



Cool right?


But wait...



This is a photograph of the packaging for the ivory shadow box. Pretty nifty, eh?



And here's a shot of the black shadow box. (Paul likes this one best. Wonder why...)



So, if you happen to purchase one of these fabulous shadow boxes, take a quick look at the packaging as you tear it off and give me a little "hello" before you throw it away. Okay?


Thanks for stopping in. Have a great day!


Comments

  1. How cool that they used your actual work ON the packaging!
    Congratulations!
    I'm heading to Whim So Doodle later today for a Dina class, so I'll be on the lookout for both of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowsers! Love the new shadow boxes. Especially love the photos of you and your family. That is just so awesome! denise :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shadow boxes look great and how exciting to be on the packaging.
    Enjoy your weekend, Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my goodness! I am enjoying another one of your successes - congratulations! Well deserved recognition for a gifted artist :) ~~Debbie T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy I saw this post as I have a CIP (cart in progress) and wouldn't be a happy camper to miss these. I love how you designed each one and the packaging is so cool! Congrats Annette!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that you are on the packaging! How fun :) Your project is pretty great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally awesome shadowboxes, Annette!! And lookee there--your samples right on the packaging! How cool is that!! :) You know you've made it when your face is on packaging!! :) :)
    OH--quick question...what are these shadowboxes made of? Are they wood or thick chipboard?
    Fabulous inspiration for fun gifts to make!!
    XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com