Home Sweet Home Banana Bread in a Jar Gifts

Hello everyone. I've been having SUCH fun designing two new projects for Graphic 45 to teach this Spring! It's hard for me not to share. But I simply can't just yet. So that was just a big fat tease, I guess. (sorry) Just letting you know what I'm up to.

Meanwhile, I ask you this: Are you receiving Graphic 45's newsletter straight to your inbox? All you have to do is go to the Graphic 45 blog and subscribe so you don't miss a thing. Not only will you get their blog posts, you'll receive their special newsletters a few days in advance before they post on the blog.

Why do I mention this? Because if you're not subscribed yet, you missed today's newsletter giving you a peek at my Home Sweet Home Baked Banana Bread In A Jar project and video. If you missed it, you can catch it this weekend on their blog. So if you don't want to miss these anymore, run over to the G45 blog and subscribe now!


Here's a quick look at the jars...



(if you just can't wait, you can always go to my YouTube channel and check it out now)


Be sure to leave me a comment, so I know you saw it. THANKS!


And, as always, thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. I just subscribed to your YouTube, I love your quirkiness as much as I love your projects, lots fun and inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com