Mother's Day ATC Book Box Display Piece

It's mid-April, so it's time to start thinking about Mother's Day gift ideas. You've got a whole month to plan and create. All week Graphic 45 is showcasing their ATC Book Box. Each of the designers were asked to design their own unique creation and mine is featured there today alongside DT members Ginger and Yumi with their fabulous creations. Ours are all so different, so there's a really great variety of ideas.



I created a table top display piece for my mom for Mother's Day. I used the beautiful Time To Flourish collection and have provided a Snapguide tutorial so you can try one yourself. Remember, even though I did a Mother's Day box, you could simply switch the papers and create all sorts of themes. How about graduation, with gift cards inside? Or, a birthday box with balloons popping up?

If you create one inspired by mine, I'd love it if you share it with me. Email me a photo of your finished project and I'll feature it here on my blog in two weeks. That'll give you time to create. Email me at AnnetteGreen@me.com

Okay, now hop over to the Graphic 45 blog and check out my guide and the other's projects. And thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!


Comments

  1. Simply stunning. Glad there are details on the G45 blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning. Glad there are details on the G45 blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy wowsers Annette, this is magnificent!! So many wonderful details here, it's just hypnotizing! The purple and green is such a dreamy combo and I love the touches of natural fibres! A splendid creation, PINNED!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com