"Dapper" Masculine Cards & More Workshop

Hi again everyone. I have a quick share for you today. It's my upcoming Masculine Cards & More Workshop. See details below.


Sunday, May 22nd, 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. 
Melbourne, Florida
Cost: $30

Kits will be available in limited quantities on my Etsy site starting May 23rd, so be sure to hop over there first thing that morning.


Here's a look at each project in this workshop:





Three cards and one cute shirt gift box/treat holder which all feature the new Dapper paper stash from Tim Holtz along with his newest gears, many of his dies, and stamps too!


Contact me at AnnetteGreen@me.com to hold your spot in class.


Thanks, and have a great day!


Comments

  1. Wonderful cards Annette, loving the second one especially! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com