Girlfriend Gift Bags with Susan's Garden Amaryllis

Hello everyone. I hope you've had a fun or at least relaxing weekend. I spent mine with four of my gal pals at our annual crop get-away in Orlando. We always bring little goodies for one another and my contribution was handmade girlfriend gift bags, filled with necessities like hand lotion, sanitizer, lip balm and face refreshing wipes. The bags are made with the We R Memory Keepers Gift Bag Punch Board, and the papers are from Graphic 45 (A Ladies Diary and Communique). The fronts are adorned with Susan's Garden Notes Amaryllis die.

I'm featured on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog today with a tutorial on how to make these pretty flowers using Susan's die. I hope you can join me over there.


Our annual "pile on the bed" photo. Tiffany, Cindy, Me, Sherry and Charmin. Another fun and fabulous weekend.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! If you have a question you would like answered, please e-mail me at AnnetteMGreen@gmail.com